We had been putting Christmas away, moving furniture around, and cleaning as we went. This chair is a nice blue plaid, but my husband likes this throw on it. Since he has done this, the chair is off limits to pups. When this chair was moved front and center, Daisy assumed this was for her benefit. Unless you tell her differently, she is sure of herself. She is a princess. Bulldogs are the Best!
Daisy:MOMMA! I need a snack.
Daisy:Happy Groundhog Day! February 2, 2022 We are eating Tuscan Groundhog tonight!
Daisy:Momma, in Honor of the passing of New Jersey’s Groundhog, Milton Mel, can we go out and look for my shadow? https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/new-jersey-groundhog-dies-before-his-big-day-reports
Momma:Not today Daisy. It’s raining 😦 but look at this photo of you a few weeks ago on New O’Hana Farm TN and your shadow!
Daisy:Thank you IN SPECIAL MEMORY to Harold Ramis! Thank you Bill Murray and the whole Awesome Cast! Groundhog Day Movie 1993 Our Family Favorite we watch every year since it came out in 1993! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBgfuoie9EM
Daisy:To all you sleeping groundhogs-Just kidding on eating Tuscan Groundhog. We are eating Tuscan Chicken tonight. Paws and Kisses Love Daisy!
Thank you Fox 5 Washington D.C. Fox News and Youtube Slashfilm
Momma:Whatcha doin Daisy?
Daisy:I’m looking for February! You said it was coming around the corner 🙂 Time flies too, but I don’t see that in the sky! What does time look like by the way? Happy January 31, 2022 all you Bulldogs Paws & Kisses Love, Daisy
Our English Bulldog, Daisy, Loves Her Beauty Sleep 🙂 It takes a couple of times to get her out of her warm blankie!
- Sleeping so good. (My photo I am on, is a rug not my nighttime bed) English Bulldogs do well on a well padded bed. I am spoiled with a Foam Bed Mattress.
- Momma is in my Dreams trying to get me out of my warm blankie to go outside (Hee-Hee I do drag my paws on getting up)
- Go outside quickly, and then sit by door patiently waiting for my Eggs and Pumpkin
- Eat Breakfast without chewing! (I love my large metal Elevated Food and Water Bowl. But I still get food on the wall. Sorry Momma!) Our eggs are Scrambled or Sunny Side Up (Momma takes our pumpkins each year, slices them, rubs the inside with Olive Oil and Pink Himalayan Salt, Bakes them at 375 degrees until they are soft, then purees them in her Ninja
- Back Outside to do a better job of patrolling our farm, New O’Hana Farm, TN and chasing those squirrels back up their tree
- Bible Study and Prayer-Momma picked the Bible Verse NIV New International Version Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” Our prayer is sweet, thanking the Lord for His blessings, our family and friends, and that we will tell others about Him and to pray, asking Him in to their hearts.
- Squeaky toy time!! Kong Toys and Our favorite Football the Nerf Dog
- Nap time-WHENEVER I WANT!!!!
- A great start to January 5, 2022. Thankful for this day the Lord has given us!
Daisy:After making the rounds with sissy, us pups head in for scrambled eggs and pumpkin. (After Momma wipes my wrinkly face, our paws and my bum) Momma reads bible verses out loud to us, then prays for the whole family and our friends. We head back out to patrol our grounds. No squirrels allowed is our rule, and they must be chased up a tree. Then I race around the house with the noisiest squeaky toy I have till for some reason Momma puts it up on her desk while she writes.
Pandora Joyful Piano is playing and I am sitting up trying not to fall asleep 🙂 Have a beautiful January 5, 2022! Paws and Kisses, Daisy the English Bulldog