Each day, since the beginning of the week, YES, I KNOW IT IS ONLY WEDNESDAY 😉 Each day, I have started setting up different challenges for myself.
Realizing we just had “Christmas in July Dinner“, (see my previous post) I felt like I needed a “kick in the butt” so not to slip right in to fall and winter with no “NEW YEAR STARTING IN JULY RESOLUTIONS”
- Listen to and Learn from My Elders BECAUSE they have stories to tell. They have life experiences that I might never know about unless I ask. Unless, I take the time to sit down and talk.
- Walk every morning, on the farm trail my husband is making for me.
- Produce more posts. On this one, honesty took a quick sit-down with me. She said, “You would rather be writing your books, and poem books, or doing anything else than a blog because you lack self-confidence.” I agreed. Overthinking each word gets me nowhere. Which leads to the next challenge.
- Be Me! Do My Best! I like me, because I am a very strong woman. All of us women need to believe in ourselves, knowing we are amazing and we can do anything we put our mind too. One of my favorite lines from the movie, The Help, “You is kind, you is smart, you is important.” I could go on and on with this challenge, but…
- Remember it is not all about me. I Love This One! Inspire Looking around, I am wanting to know what is happening in other people’s lives-their hobbies, interests, goals, and challenges they have. When in conversation, or passing I will strive to ask them how they are and let them share their thoughts. There is a bible verse that came through on my bible.com daily app. Colossians 4:6 Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. Let them talk, and I can ask questions and be engaged fully in the conversation without taking over and telling my similar experiences all the time.
- The last one is meant to draw me outside more, to explore nature and to share with others what I find. Taking photos and videos. To Inspire
Write! Read! Explore! Have Meaningful Conversations! And Share Your Challenges and Inspiration :)Jen