At our new farm, and since it has sat silent for a few years, animals other than livestock are in the barn, digging under the outbuildings, and camping out in our attic. The mice and rats come in for a visit and the ratsnake comes for supper.
So, let me share my weakness or weakness’s.
- I am scared of snakes.
- I can not be running away, screaming, to get a great pic of the snake for you. I truly apologize, because I know a large part of my family and you, would love to see them as we begin clearing and rejuvenating this farm.
That being shared, I have made a note to always bring my phone and our GoPro:Check us out at http://New O’Hana Farm Youtube to see our first 3 videos and subscribe. Thank you!
- I could have taken pics and a video of the beautiful bright yellow and black spider that was as big as my palm.
- The mud daubers coming out of the huge tree by our red barn.
- The sun that was brilliant at 96+ degrees.
- But, not the green and brown, (I guess it was a ratsnake) slithering out the other side of our barn.
I am a picture girl. I love to grab my phone and before I know it, I have several hundred pics. When you visit, bring your camera, too. May I do my best to take pics, videos for our youtube, and blog so all ya’ll can enjoy like you are right here with us! :)Jen